Specialized Bail Services
Are you facing legal troubles and sitting in a cell, even though the court has posted your bail? Let us help secure your release in a fast and professional manner through our bail bonds service. It doesn’t matter how high or low the courts set the amount, you’ll need to be able to pay a percentage of it, and we can help! Our team makes it easier to fight your charges from the comfort of your home by walking you through the process with minimal paperwork. Don’t let the severity of the charges deter you from calling us, because we can help. Do you need bail bonds service in New Roads, LA? Contact the local experts of Independent Bail Bonds at 225-414-9999 for more information when you need it!
Bonds on Demand
The courts could set your bail at any point in the day. That’s why we’re proud to offer twenty-four-hour emergency services to better serve the community. It doesn’t matter if you need someone to assist with a misdemeanor or felony, we don’t judge. If the judge finds a reason to set an abnormally high amount to secure your release, we offer large cash bail bonds for people that need them. There are also surety bond options for someone who wants help securing the release of a third party, or where a different person is providing the down payment and we need a written agreement. For high-quality bail bonds service in New Roads, LA, contact the specialists of Independent Bail Bonds at 225-414-9999 for details.
Levels of Bail Bonds
- 24 Hour Emergency Bail Bonds Whatever the time of day when the courts post your bail, give us a call for service!
- Felony Bail Bonds We’re available to help people in need no matter how serious the charges are.
- Large Cash Bail Bonds Have the courts assigned you abnormally high bail? We can help.
- Misdemeanor Bail For the times when you need help making bail for a misdemeanor charge.
- Surety Bond Perfect for agreements between multiple parties when you need to help a friend.
Assistance When You Need It
It’s up to the courts and a jury of your peers to decide whether you’re guilty or innocent. That’s why we’re proud to offer service for all levels of potential charges. There are options for people charged with domestic violence, drugs, weapons, or even a DWI or DUI. If you ever find yourself charged with alleged burglary, robbery, or theft, we can help provide you the capital for the bail bonds to secure the timely release of you or your friend. We work hard to ensure the community gets a the chance they need to face the local courts from the comfort of their own home if possible. When you need bail bonds service in New Roads, LA, call Independent Bail Bonds‘s team of professionals at 225-414-9999 for details.
Bail Bonds for All Charges
- Burglary, Robbery, & Theft Bail Armed, unarmed, petty or grand theft, it doesn’t matter when you come to us for bail service.
- Domestic Violence Bail When you’re brought up on domestic violence charges, if the court sets your bail, we can help!
- Drug Charge Bail Drug charges are tough to beat, so if the court sets your bail, let us help get you back home quickly.
- DWI & DUI Bail For the times when you face DUI or DWI charges, we’re available to help secure your release.
- Probation Violation Bail If you find yourself facing potential probation violation charges, call us when you need bail bonds service.
- Weapons Charges Bail Our experts can help secure your or a family members release with bail bonds.
- Immigration Bail Bonds When you get caught up in immigration charges, give us a call for the kind of services you need.
When you’re facing legal troubles in the New Roads, LA area, we can help you fight them head-on. We’ve been providing high-quality bail bonds services in the area since 2005, and our team is fully committed to you and the community. We charge the 12% Premium required by state law along with applicable jail fees. For qualified applicants, we offer 6% down financing with the other 6% being paid on a payment plan without interest. Our team of experts can help walk you through the bail bonds process if it’s your first time dealing with legal troubles, or even if you’re just too stressed out to focus on the situation. Every minute you’re in a jail cell after the courts post your bail is one that could be spent at home if you let us work for you. When you find yourself needing bail bonds service in New Roads, LA, don’t hesitate to call the experts of Independent Bail Bonds at 225-414-9999 for the assistance you need!