Professional Bail Bonds Service
If you find yourself locked up facing legal problems, the courts may see fit to set a specific amount for your bail. That’s why we provide professional bail bonds for people in the area. No matter what kinds of allegations you’re facing, we can help you raise the necessary percentage of the total amount. We’ve been providing bail bonds in the local area since 2005, and are happy to continue serving the local cities and parishes. Don’t fight your charges or allegations from behind bars when we’re available to help procure your release. If you need bail bonds in Port Allen, LA, call the experts of Independent Bail Bonds at 225-414-9999 for more information today!
Fast and Reliable
Things happen and situations develop quickly, so if you get arrested later in the day and have bail posted late at night, you need a team of professionals who can help outside of typical work hours. That’s why we’re happy to provide emergency bail bonds service no matter what time of day you need it. If the judge sees you as a flight risk or finds it necessary to set an abnormally high amount for your release, we can work with you to raise the money you need. From misdemeanors to felony charges, we aren’t here to judge, we just provide bail bonds to help you or a loved one get released. We even have options for if you need to put up the cash for a friends release, and a surety bond is a great way to get the agreement in writing. When you find yourself needing bail bonds service in Port Allen, LA, don’t hesitate to call the experts of Independent Bail Bonds at 225-414-9999 for the assistance you need!
Bail Bonds Service When You Need Them
- 24 Hour Emergency Bail Bonds If the courts set your bail at midnight, you can still give us a call for emergency bail bonds service.
- Felony Bail Bonds Even if you’re charged with a felony if the courts give you bail we can help with your situation.
- Large Cash Bail Bonds A judge occasionally assigns incredibly high amounts for bail, but we can still assist.
- Misdemeanor Bail There is always the potential that you’ll need bail bonds for misdemeanor charges.
- Surety Bond When you need a third party agreement, ask about surety bonds to assist a friend or loved one.
Innocent Until Proven Guilty
There are many situations where you could end up facing legal trouble, and that’s why we offer service for a wide array of allegations and charges. Our bail bonds professionals can help no matter what you’ve been charged with. From severe issues like weapons charges, DWI or DUI, or domestic violence, we can help so long as the courts have set your bail. We can assist you with bail bonds for theft, immigration, and even probation violations if that’s what you’re looking for. Don’t assume that especially tough allegations will keep you from raising the money you need for fast release from lock-up. For expert bail bonds in Port Allen, LA, contact the professionals of Independent Bail Bonds at 225-414-9999 to learn more.
Help No Matter The Allegations
- Burglary, Robbery, & Theft Bail From petty theft to armed robbery, if bail gets posted we can help you pay it.
- Domestic Violence Bail We aren’t here to judge you for your charges or actions, just provide service.
- Drug Charge Bail No matter how severe the allegations, we can help you when you need it.
- DWI & DUI Bail Whatever the reason you were pulled over and charged, let us help secure your release.
- Probation Violation Bail If you get picked up for violating probation, we can help once the court posts your bail.
- Weapons Charges Bail When you get charged for a weapons violation, call us for the services you need.
- Immigration Bail Bonds There are plenty of reasons you could be charged with immigration violations, but we can help.
Local Bail Professionals
Dealing with legal troubles and the courts can be incredibly stressful, especially if you spend the entire time behind bars. Our team of bail bonds specialists can help get you deal with the situation from the comfort of your own home. We have years of experience in the industry and can help first-timers with the initial process and paperwork involved in the process. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for bail bonds for a friend, a family member, or yourself, our team is available to help with the situation. We charge the 12% Premium required by state law along with applicable jail fees. For qualified applicants, we offer 6% down financing with the other 6% being paid on a payment plan without interest. For professional bail bonds in Port Allen, LA, contact the specialists with Independent Bail Bonds at 225-414-9999 for fast and reliable service.