While its nothing something we want to go through, there will be times when we, or someone we know, will become arrested. This can be a very stressful situation to be in, as you might not have the experience to navigate this type of circumstance. Where are they being held? How do you post bail? It’s all very overwhelming, but you can depend on the bail bondsmen at Independent Bail Bonds to help you. We are professionals who have been serving southern Louisiana since 2005.
We have the experience, as well as the knowledge to walk you through the bail bonds process, as well as give you the information you need to post bail for your loved one. If you are in a situation where you need bail bonds service in Baton Rouge, LA, look no further than our bail bond company. Whether you need misdemeanor bail or emergency bail, we are the licensed professionals to contact. You can reach us at 225-414-9999, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We look forward to helping you secure the release of your family member or friend quickly.
How We Can Help You
When someone is arrested and held in jail, that doesn’t mean that life is put on hold. People who have been arrested still have responsibilities like school, a job, or a family to look after. Being stuck in jail can prevent someone from going about their day to day life, which is why we are here to help. Our job is to help individuals secure their release from jail quickly. We will never judge our clients and will instead be a support system for them to lean on. One of the ways in which we help is by having a quick and efficient bail process. Our bail bonds service process in Baton Rouge, LA includes a few things.
- Call Us: We are open 24/7, so all you have to do is pick up the phone and call our office.
- Minimal Paperwork: We don’t want to bog our clients down with forms that don’t help the process; we will only give them paperwork that pertains to the actual process.
- Payment: We charge the 12% Premium required by state law along with jail fees. For qualified applicants, we offer 6% down financing with the other 6% being paid on a payment plan without interest. We are able to accept cash, credit/debit, money orders, and even use cash apps.
- Secure Release: Once the paperwork has been filled out and the payment has been assured, we will secure the release of your family member or friend.
If you are needing bail bonds service in Baton Rouge, LA and don’t know where to turn, you can rely on us to help you.
Our Bail Bonds Services
In order for us to meet the needs of our clients, we want to offer as many bail bonds services as possible. Whether you are needing a felony bail bond or you are looking to get a bail bond for a DUI, we have got you covered.
- 24 Hour Emergency Bail Bonds If you are having an emergency and need bail bonds right away, contact us! We are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Burglary, Robbery, & Theft Bail Whether it is a burglary, robbery, or theft charge we are able to post bail for your family member or friend.
- Domestic Violence Bail Our job is to provide you with the bail bond services that you require, not to judge. We are here to help you!
- Drug Charge Bail For possession, manufacturing, or selling drugs, we can provide you with the bail bond you need to be released from jail.
- DWI & DUI Bail At Independent Bail Bonds we offer DWI and DUI bail bonds services for our clients!
- Felony Bail Bonds Has someone you know been charged with a felony? Contact our bail bondsmen for felony bail bonds services.
- Immigration Bail Bonds If a loved one has been detained by ICE or the Department of Homeland Security, call us now for immigration bail bonds!
- Misdemeanor Bail While misdemeanors aren’t as serious as felonies, they can still get someone arrested. Call us today for misdemeanor bail.
- Probation Violation Bail For those that are in violation of their probation and need bail bonds, Independent Bail Bonds is here for you.
- Surety Bond A surety bond is an agreement between three people that someone will put up money for the accused in order to be released from jail.
- Weapons Charges Bail Have you or a loved one been charged with a weapon charge? We are able to post bail for you or them and get you released quickly.
When you want to work with a bail bond company that will go above and beyond for you, call Independent Bail Bonds at 225-414-9999. We make it our mission to make the bail bonds process easier for you and get your loved one out of jail quickly. To get bail bonds services in Baton Rouge, LA, just contact our office to speak with one of our licensed bail bondsmen. We look forward to working with you and getting you the help that you need.