Louisiana has pretty lenient weapons laws, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t consequences when laws are weapons laws are broken. If someone is caught carrying a concealed weapon without a permit, they can get in serious trouble. If you or a loved one has been charged with a weapons violation, contact Independent Bail Bonds today. We are able to help you, your family member, or friend, with our bail bonds services for weapon charges in Baton Rouge, LA. We are able to secure their release from jail quickly to ensure they get back to their day to day lives, and so they have ample time to prepare for any upcoming court dates. We offer 24/7 bail bonds, so regardless of what time or day you contact us, we will be there to help you out. You can reach one of our bail bondsmen at 225-414-9999 to get more information about this type of bail bond.
Weapons Violations and Penalties
In the state of Louisiana, there are several weapons crimes that can be violated and cause someone to become arrested. These crimes include the following
- Possessing a switchblade, explosives, and bombs.
- Convicted felons who have been charged with sex crimes, weapons offenses, drug crimes, violent crimes, burglaries, and felonies that involve violence.
- Supplying a felon with a weapon.
- Firing a gun during a parade.
- Children under age 17 in possession of a firearm.
- Children possessing a firearm on school property.
- Possessing, selling, or buying a firearm that has the serial number filed off.
- Carrying a weapon without a concealed carry permit.
- Carrying a concealed firearm.
All of these crimes can be punishable with jail or prison time and they all include the accused of paying fines. If you or someone you know has weapon charges in Baton Rouge, LA and needs bail, feel free to call us today!
Call for Bail Bonds Today
At Independent Bail Bonds, we make our bail bonds process very easy for our clients. We don’t require you to fill out a ton of paperwork. We charge the 12% Premium required by state law along with applicable jail fees. For qualified applicants, we offer 6% down financing with the other 6% being paid on a payment plan without interest. Our bail bondsmen are able to accept cash, debit/credit, money orders, as well as money apps. Once everything is filled out and paid, we are able to secure the release of your family member or friend. We have been in this business since 2005, so we have what it takes to ensure this process is simple and that your loved one is released from jail. Give us a call at 225-414-9999 to speak with a bail bondsman about getting bail for weapon charges in Baton Rouge, LA.