Professional Bail Bonds
If you find yourself locked up facing charges or allegations of a crime, bail isn’t a certainty. But when the judge posts yours, you’ll want to be able to raise the required percentage to ensure you’re able to secure your release. That’s where our team of professionals shines, providing services to people in the area. We’ve been providing bail bonds to locals since 2005, and are proud to continue to serve the community. Our team believes in the presumption of innocence, and we’ll gladly help you put together the funds for bail instead of passing judgment on you. If you are looking for bail bonds service in Prairieville, LA, contact the experts with Independent Bail Bonds at 225-414-9999 to learn more.
Don’t wait to call if the courts set your bail late in the evening. Our team of bail bonds specialists is on-call for twenty-four-hour emergency services to help no matter what time of day you need it. When you’re looking to hire us to assist a friend or a loved one, or if a third party is trying to assist you while you’re still locked up, we have surety bonds that make multiple party contracts easier to navigate. If the judge sets it higher than normal, no matter the reason, we offer large cash bail bonds because everyone should be given the opportunity to maintain their freedom despite their economic status. We don’t judge, we just provide services for people whether they’re facing misdemeanors, felony charges, or something else altogether. If you need bail bonds in the Prairieville, LA area, call the professionals of Independent Bail Bonds at 225-414-9999 for details.
Emergency Bail Bonds
- 24 Hour Emergency Bail Bonds Call us any time, day or night, for high-quality bail bonds service when you need them.
- Felony Bail Bonds Serious charges have serious consequences, but our professionals can help post your bail.
- Large Cash Bail Bonds Judges may post high bail numbers for your or a loved one, but we can cover the ten percent.
- Misdemeanor Bail We provide bail for misdemeanors just like any other level of allegations.
- Surety Bond Come to us when you’re looking for a bond to help secure the release of a third party.
Let Us Help
You might think that the severity of your charges effects whether or not you can seek bail service, but if the courts grant you bail you can inquire about our services. From probation violations, immigration charges, or even domestic violence allegations, we can provide you with fast and reliable bail bonds to secure a speedy release. We have options for people fighting drug charges, DWI’s and DUI’s, and even weapons charges. Whether it’s burglary, robbery, or theft, our bail bonds experts can help you figure out the paperwork. Intense allegations can cause you enough problems in your life, so don’t let the added stress of an extended stay in prison be a part of the issue when you can call us for service. When you need help with bail bonds in Prairieville, LA, contact Independent Bail Bonds‘s team of specialists at 225-414-9999 to find out more today!
Bail Bonds for All Occasions
- Burglary, Robbery, & Theft Bail From high-level robbery to low-level larceny, we’re available to help.
- Domestic Violence Bail If you are facing domestic violence allegations, seek out our professional bail bonds.
- Drug Charge Bail For the times when you’re arrested for possession or drug-related problems, call us.
- DWI & DUI Bail We have bail bonds for when you get picked up for a DWI or DUI.
- Probation Violation Bail Potential probation violations can get you locked up, but our professionals can secure your release.
- Weapons Charges Bail No matter how serious the charges, if the courts grant you bail we can help you.
- Immigration Bail Bonds When you get caught up in immigration charges, we can help secure your release.
Local Bail Professionals
Don’t let the stresses of potential legal troubles stress you out when we’re available to help. We can’t make the allegations disappear, but we can ensure that you can fight them from outside of a jail cell through our bail bonds. We charge the 12% Premium required by state law along with applicable jail fees. For qualified applicants, we offer 6% down financing with the other 6% being paid on a payment plan without interest. Our bail bonds experts have years of experience, so we can walk you through the process if this is your first time dealing with a situation like this one. We streamline the process with less paperwork and both fast and professional processing to ensure a timely release for the person who needs it. If you’re looking for bail bonds in Prairieville, LA, contact the experts with Independent Bail Bonds by calling 225-414-9999 to ask about service today!